Access Alliance Multicultural Health and Community Services is a Community Health Centre that aims to improve health outcomes for the most vulnerable immigrants, refugees, and their communities.
We do this by facilitating access to services and addressing systemic inequities. The Centre envisions a future in which diverse individuals, families and communities can achieve health with dignity. This is a paid summer internship ideal for students working towards a degree, diploma, or certificate in the non-profit, community service sector, or other related disciplines.
NOTE: To be eligible to apply for this position you must:
- Be currently enrolled in a secondary, or post-secondary institution or within six months of graduation and have reached the age of 15 and not yet reached the age of 25 upon commencement of employment or up to 29 years of age for persons with a disability, within the meaning of s.10 of the Ontario Human Rights Code, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.19, as amended from time to time.
- Proof of student enrolment must be provided to the employer.
- Be residents of Ontario during the period of employment.
- Be eligible to work in Canada and have a Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- You should be living in Ontario at the time when the work commences