Company operating name: 0852905 B.C. Ltd. dba Tim Hortons
Business address: 1595 W Broadway Unit suite 101, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6J 1W6
Rate of pay: $25.00/hour
Overtime: 1.5 times normal rate as per provincial regulations.
Benefits Package: 4% vacation pay will be paid each payday on a bi-weekly basis
Medical: BC Medical Services Plan payable by employee
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School is required.
Experience: 1-2 years of previous experience in the food sector including the supervisory experience is required.
Number of positions available: 1
NOC Group: Assistant Manager (NOC: 0631)
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Job Location: 1595 W Broadway Unit suite 101, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6J 1W6
3463 Dunbar Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6S 2C3
1001 Denman Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6G 1W5
4065 Cambie Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V5Z 0G9
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant.
· Exhibit cheerful and helpful behavior while greeting customers and preparing their orders.
· Maintain a professional appearance and grooming standards.
· Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
· Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
· Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
· Control inventory monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
· Must ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
· Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
· Perform paperwork duties as needed.
· Resolve complaints regarding food service and handles a variety of situations
Please send your resume to email@example.com
********************* ATTENTION **************************
Please read carefully, send your cover letter and resume. In order not to
waste time, we will be only contacting candidates who’s cover letter and
resumes get shortlisted. We will not accept any drop-ins or phone calls,
only resumes submitted via email will be accepted.
All others will not be processed.