Employer Name: 10015214 MANITOBA LTD.
Job Position: Food Service Supervisor
Salary: $14.00 per hour for 40 hours/week
Location: 212 RAILWAY AVENUE, PO BOX 770 GRANDVIEW, Manitoba. R0L 0Y0
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices
Education: Senior Secondary Education required
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods.
Personal Suitability: Initiative, Flexibility, Dependability, Reliability, Team player
· Supervises employees engaged in serving food and in maintaining cleanliness of food service areas and equipment: Trains workers in performance of duties.
· Assigns and coordinates work of employees to promote efficiency of operations.
· Supervises serving of meals.
· Inspects kitchen and dining areas and kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met.
· Keeps records, such as amount and cost of meals served and hours worked by employees.
· Requisitions and inspects foodstuffs, supplies, and equipment to maintain stock levels and ensure standards of quality are met.
· Prepares work schedules and evaluates work performance of employees.
· When supervising workers engaged in tray assembly, may be designated Tray-Line Supervisor.
How to apply:
By email: email@example.com
By mail: 212 RAILWAY AVENUE, PO BOX 770 GRANDVIEW, Manitoba. R0L 0Y0
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. Preference for Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident.
Part-time applicants are also welcome.