Employer Name: 10015214 MANITOBA LTD.
Job Position: Pizza Cook
Salary: $14.00 per hour for 40 hours/week
Location: 212 RAILWAY AVENUE, PO BOX 770 GRANDVIEW, Manitoba. R0L 0Y0
Employment Groups: Students, youth, visible minorities, Indigenous people, newcomers to Canada.
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or Completion of college or other program in cooking or 2 years to less than 3 years of commercial cooking experience are required.
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure
Personal Suitability: Judgement, Team player, Organized, Initiative, Client focus, Dependability, Reliability
· Prepare pizzas out of our menu and based on custom orders
· Bake a wide variety of pizza doughs, including thin crust, thick crust and cheese-stuffed
· Make fresh tomato, pesto and white cream sauces
· Wash and chop vegetables (for example, tomatoes, peppers, onions and mushrooms)
· Cut, slice and grill meats like chicken, ham and beef
· Monitor food stock and place orders, as needed
· Use less traditional ingredients to appeal to a larger audience (for example, vegan cheese and gluten-free flour)
· Cook appetizers, like mozzarella sticks, pizza bites, garlic breads and salads
· Recommend new recipes to update our menus
· Maintain a clean cooking station and sterilize equipment
How to Apply:
By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 212 RAILWAY AVENUE, PO BOX 770 GRANDVIEW, Manitoba. R0L 0Y0
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. Preference for Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident.
Part-time applicants are also welcome.