Cook (Indian Sweet Maker)
Employer Name: 1132657 BC Ltd. DBA Sweet 64
Job title: Cook (Sweet Maker)
Salary: $18.00/Hourly with 40 hrs per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Positions Available: 1
NOC Job Title: Cook
Job Location(s): 103-14330 64 Avenue suite 103. Surrey, BC. V3W 1Z1
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure, Attention to detail
Personal Suitability: Reliability, Flexibility, Dependability
• Prepare and cook individual sweet dishes like Gulab Jamun, Jalebi, Besan Laddoo, Rassgulla etc.
• Plan menus, Ensure quality of sweet dishes and determine size of dish proportions
• Estimates sweets requirements and costs.
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of sweets
• Order supplies and equipment.
• Work with minimal supervision,
Essential Skills: Problem solving, job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory.
How to apply:
By E-mail: email@example.com
By mail: 103-14330 64 Avenue suite 103. Surrey, BC. V3W 1Z1
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. Preference for Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident.