2313821 Alberta Ltd. DBA The Hitchin Post Bar & Grill
Employer: 2313821 Alberta Ltd. DBA The Hitchin Post Bar & Grill
Job Position: Cook
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Job Location(s): 4405 Highway 2A Ponoka, AB T4J 1J8
Hours: 40 hours per week
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Job Duties and Requirements:
• Have a full operational knowledge of all food recipes, standards, and portion sizes
• Follow recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning and cooking
• Experience of using Indian clay oven (Tandoor)
• Always inspect the quality and freshness of the ingredients prior to preparations
• Ensure that food preparation and serving areas are clean; sanitary for food-handling; and safe.
• Be proficient in the use of all kitchen equipment including fryers, ovens, grills etc.
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Date, rotate and check inventory in order to minimize waste and maximize quality
Please submit all resumes via
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
by mail at: 4405 Highway 2A Ponoka, AB T4J 1J8
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. Preference for Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident.
Part-time applicants are also welcome.