5th Avenue Barbershop located at 122 4 Avenue West, Cochrane, AB, T4C 1B8 is seeking two experienced barbers for full-time (30 – 40 hours) permanent positions as soon as possible.
• $19.00 hourly
• A good level of English language skills
• College / Apprenticeship Diploma – Barber or Hair Styling Certificate
• Barbering / Hair Stylist Trade Certification or ability to obtain
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a barber shop or salon
• A criminal record check
• The ability to stand for long periods of time
• The flexibility to work days, evenings and weekends, as required by the schedule
• Willing to relocate (if not local) – relocation costs not covered
• Client focused, dependable and a team player
• Suggest hair style compatible with client’s physical features or determine style from client’s instructions and preferences
• Shampoo, cut, trim and blow dry hair according to client’s instructions
• Shave and trim beards and mustaches
• Analyze hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on treatments
• Apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair
• Perform receptionist duties, and maintain and order supplies
Please apply with your CV/Resume if you meet the requirements listed.
COVID-19 measures are in place and all employees and clients must wear a face mask. Regular sanitizing of the work space, equipment and hands must be undertaken.