Duties included are:
• Collect, research and prepare communications material for company marketing campaign purposes.
• Prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity and information programs, materials and sessions
• Draw up or oversee preparation of feedbacks, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations of the company
• Monitor website content and press releases, Act as spokesperson for the company
• Correspond to written and oral inquiries
• Do public opinion and attitude surveys
• Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies.
• Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs for company marketing.
• Prepare sports, literary, performance or other contracts, Initiate and maintain contact with the media.
• Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
• Candidate must be at least 2 years to less than 3 years’ experience in organized marketing consultant-advertising job or related occupation.
• Must be at least Secondary (high) school graduate or equivalent
• Must be able to perform duties with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to understand and speak in English
• Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, Client focus, Organized, Reliability