Aman Tiles is looking for 1 Full-time, Permanent Tile Setter Helper.
Employer: Aman Tiles
Work Location: 6139 142 street, Surrey, BC, V3X1C2
Work Setting: CONSTRUCTION
Wage & Benefits:
– 4% Vacation pay and overtime pay is provided
Working hours: 40 hrs/week
Education&Experience: High School
– Moves tiles, tile setting tools and work devices from storage area to installation site manually or using wheelbarrow
– Measure and cut marble according to specifications, cut tiles to proper shape and size
– Supply mixed materials for Tile Setter; may assist Tile Setter to position secure metal lath, wire mesh, or felt paper prior to installation of tile
– Apply tile or marble to ceilings and walls of buildings, including homes and businesses; apply grout between joints of installed tile using grouting trowel
– Apply cement to walls, floors, and ceilings, set tile in place and push into cement
– Smooth and finish concrete mix
– Clean off residue and remove damaged or destroyed tiles or marble
– Clean installation site, mixing and storage areas, and installation machines, tools and equipments
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups such as Indigenous, New Immigrants, Youth etc.
Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.