We are urgently looking for a hardworking, honest, patient In-Home Caregiver/Attendant for a person with disabilities for my daughter 44-year-old female with disabilities.
Job Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Employment terms: full-time 30hrs/week
Duties include but not limited to:
- Mend clothing and linens, Launder clothing and household linens
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Feed or assist in feeding
- Provide personal care
- Provide companionship
- Plan therapeutic diets and menus
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
>Work Setting Employer’s home
>Must have secondary education, with First Aid & CPR Training, completion of Childcare Training Program, or related field. With 1-2 years of work experience. Must be able to speak, read, and write in English.
> Position available to New Immigrants, Aboriginal, Youth living in rural areas, Lone Parents, Senior Citizens, and others.
> Send your CV/resume to: email@example.com