Company Name: Apna Indian Kitchen
Job Position: Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary School
Positions Available: 1
Job Location(s): 20204 Fraser Hwy, Langley City, BC V3A 4E6
Hours: 40 hours per week
Experience: 1 years to less than 2 years
Job Duties and Requirements:
· Supervises employees engaged in serving food, and in maintaining cleanliness of food service areas and equipment: Trains workers in performance of duties.
· Assigns and coordinates work of employees to promote efficiency of operations.
· Supervises serving of meals.
· Inspects kitchen and dining areas and kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met.
· Keeps records, such as amount and cost of meals served and hours worked by employees.
· Requisitions and inspects foodstuffs, supplies, and equipment to maintain stock levels and ensure standards of quality are met.
· Prepares work schedules and evaluates work performance of employees.
Please submit all resumes via email at:
By Mail: 20204 Fraser Hwy, Langley City, BC V3A 4E6
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently
authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Note – Willing to work in shifts, weekends & holidays.