Autobahn Tires of Pickering is your one-stop shop for all your car detailing and maintenance needs. We provide services in auto-detailing, repairing, painting, rim protection, and more! Tire problems? We carry new and used tires for all vehicle make and models! Ask us about your tire needs and if it’s not on stock, we’ll get it for you!
We work with only the best mechanics and technicians in the business and only offer the best products in the industry! Sit back, relax, and let us handle all your worries!
What we are looking for
- We are currently looking for an experienced Procurement Officer-Buyer (Local and Overseas) to join our team for a full-time position. The ideal candidate will have years of experience in competitive market buying for wholesale establishments with good understanding of overseas purchasing, with some knowledge of automotive retail services.
- Job Duties:
- Coordinate buying procedures and requirements with management and vendors including quality and type of products and merchandise to buy
- Communicate with local and overseas suppliers regarding pricing, order delivery dates and cancellations, invoice issues, and any other issues associated with the purchase
- Select products that fit the company’s clientele based on client buying behaviour and special promotions
- Oversee stock level and inventory at all times
- Assist management in developing product database
- May offer supplier support and may be responsible in maintaining contact with suppliers inside and outside of Canada, if necessary
- Supervise work of other buyers under his/her supervision
- Complete duties assigned by company head
- Highschool Diploma
- 2-3 years of experience as Chief Buyer/Procurement Officer in a retail or wholesale establishment
- Excellent understanding of rims and tires buying, preferably with proven knowledge of all major brands (Good Year, TOYO Tires, Michelin, etc.)
- Excellent experience working with both local and international suppliers
- Good English language skills
Terms of Employment:
- Full-time, permanent job
- Remuneration: $24.50 hourly, minimum of 35 hours per week
- Overtime rate of $36.75/hr will apply after 44 hours of work per week
- Location of work: 1600 Bayly Street, Unit #4, Pickering, ON, L1W 3N2
If you are interested in this position and have both the passion and the expertise to become a member of our dynamic team, please forward your resume and references email@example.com or by replying to this post. Please note that only qualifying candidates will be contacted for an interview.