Casa Framing & Construction Ltd.
Casa Framing and construction ltd. is looking for construction helpers.
Business Location- 7794 141B Street Surrey, BC V3W 6J7
Job type-Fulltime permanent
• Clean work areas, machines, and equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site.
• Cover surfaces with laminated plastic covering material.
• Cut timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drill holes in timbers or lumber.
• Good knowledge on how to use carpentry tools
• Position and hold timbers, lumber, and paneling in place for fastening or cutting.
• Select tools, equipment, and materials from storage and transport items to work site.
• Align, straighten, plumb and square forms for installation.
• Cut and install insulating or sound-absorbing material.
• Cut tile or linoleum to fit, and spread adhesives on flooring to install tile or linoleum.
• Erect scaffolding, shoring, and braces.
• Fasten timbers and/or lumber with glue, screws, pegs, or nails, and install hardware.
Education- Not required
Experience- Not required
Start Date- as soon as possible
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org