About Consumers Energy Management Inc.
A 100% Canadian-owned and operated company, Consumer Energy Management Inc. is one of Toronto’s leading HVAC Contractor and Gas Maintenance Services Company providing excellent packages and plans since 2008. We are dedicated to serving you with the highest quality products and top service in the industry. To assist you with all of your heating and cooling requirements we employ only the most skilled and highly-trained engineers/technicians/servicers.
About the opening:
Currently looking for an experienced Gas Fitter and Servicer to join our growing Maintenance and Service team! If you value professionalism and punctuality and want to work the best in the HVAC industry, you could be a candidate for a career with Consumers Energy Management Inc. If you value a rewarding career and customer satisfaction, you may be our next team member.
· Study drawings and specifications to determine the layout of the installation, maintenance, and materials required
· Measure and mark reference points for installation and maintenance of gas lines and equipment
· Perform complete diagnostic, repair and maintenance and replace faulty equipment or components
· Perform detailed inspections for future installations and scheduled maintenance and refer to manufacturer’s manuals while following all applicable building codes
· Install and maintain gas meters and regulators and gas lines
· Install, maintain and service gas heating units and their components
· Test and adjust connections for gas leaks and ensure that all services performed pass company standards
· Prepare reports on work performed and condition of facilities
· Work under the supervision of management and advise clients regarding standards, safety features and maintenance of gas units and systems
· May convert motor vehicles or appliances to use natural gas fuels
· May repair and service gas appliances and related equipment.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Completion of a two- or three-year gas fitter apprenticeship program OR several years of work experience (minimum of 2) in a pipefitting trade and completion of a high school, college or industry gas fitter program are required
· Gas Fitter license is an asset
· Excellent organizational, customer service and time management skills,
· Ability to excel working in an extremely fast-paced environment
· Good English language skills
Please note that references provided would be called
· Full-time, permanent position
· $27.00 per hour for minimum of 30 hours per week, overtime rate will apply after 44 hours of work per week
· Benefits: WSIB, Vacation pay (as per ESA)
· Location of Work: Locations across GTA
· Head Office Address: 7250 Keele Street, Suite 310, Vaughan, ON, L4K 1Z8
How to apply:
Please send your resume with your references by replying to this posting. Only those who are qualified would be contacted for an interview.
Consumers Energy Management Inc is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate against applicants or employees for any illegally recognized basis.