DCM METAL CORP IS HIRING!
About the company:
DCM Metal Corp. is a manufacturer of lightweight steel framing products that consist of conventional steel stud, joist, track and accessories, metal drywall trims, specialty clips, wires, and security mesh for the specialty gypsum dealer market.
Founded in Toronto, Ontario in 2013, DCM is a member fabricator of the Canadian Sheet Steel Building Institute (CSSBI), and as such, DCM manufactures in accordance to CAN/CSA S-136-16 and NASPEC, the North American specifications for the design of cold-formed steel structural members.
We are currently looking to hire experienced a Structural Steel and Metal Fabricator for a full-time permanent position. Under the supervision of the Production Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for fabricating and assembling lightweight steel framing products.
Your duties are as follows:
· Studying approved engineering drawings and blueprints, and determining the amount of materials required, and planning the sequence of tasks to cut metal most efficiently
· Constructing and assembling patterns and templates as guides for final layouts
· Laying out reference points and patterns on steel and heavy metal according to component specifications
· Assembling and fitting steel and metal sections and plates to form complete units or subunits using tack welding, bolting, riveting or other methods
· Setting up and operating various production-floor steel and metal-working machines
· Installing fabricated components in final product
· Preparing and moving materials to storage areas or across the production floor, as instructed by Production Manager
· May assist other staff members in completing their tasks, especially during rush hours
What we are looking for:
· At least 1 years of experience working as a Steel and Metal Fabricator
· Good understanding of non-structural and structural steel framing
· Good English language skills
· At least a secondary school diploma
· Able to work different shifts, including night and weekend
What we are offering:
· Full-time, permanent position – lots of room to grow!
· $23.00 per hour for minimum of 30 hours per week
· Overtime rate of $34.50 per hour after 44 hours per week
· Extended medical and dental benefits
Location of Work:
396 Altwell Drive, Etobicoke, ON, M9W 5C3
How to apply:
Please reply to this post with your resume and availability. You may also visit our website (https://www.dcm-metal.com/) to know more about our products and services.