ECO KIDS CHILD CARE IS HIRING!
Provide your kid with a great environment to develop in, and an awesome community of new friends and caring staff. Help them get ready for the school ahead of them such skills as reading, writing, math and many other are being developed for preschoolers.
Worry-free commitment! Drop off your child at our location before work, for school bus to pick him or her up. You can do that anytime after 7:30 AM. Pick them up anytime before 6:00 PM.
We strictly employ professionals who are caring and nurturing and who can help our students reach their full potential!
Always looking for talented and skilled professionals, we are currently looking for a progressive and experienced Strategic Planning Director to join our senior management team. The ideal candidate would be responsible for the company’s policy development and strategic planning as we transition to the new “normal”.
As we maneuver our way towards hybrid learning, Eco Kids Childcare is committed to providing our students with quality remote and in-class instructions. The Strategic Planning Director will assist us in effectively driving this initiative forward.
This is an advanced Sr. Management position which will require the successful candidate to report to management and the board of directors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage other stakeholders in prioritizing and setting centre’s overall policy agenda
- Establish objectives for centre’s hybrid learning module and formulate and approve policies and programs aimed at further establishing the centre’s market position and competitiveness
- Evaluate the centre’s needs and organize establishment of various departments and associated managing positions, especially those aimed at further strengthening hybrid learning set-ups
- Strategize and allocate resources towards policies and programs related to financial and administrative procedures, marketing and promotional, and talent acquisition and personnel planning
- Select team leaders and department managers
- Coordinate and oversee production of each department and evaluate and strategize recommendation and amendments as deemed necessary
- Represent the organization in negotiations or other official functions
- College Diploma in Business Administration, Finance, Education, or any related discipline (BA preferred)
- 5+ years of experience as Strategic Planning Manager (experience in the following fields are preferred: education, business consulting, finance)
- Working knowledge of business development/management procedures
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Excellent English language skills (knowledge of other languages such as French preferred)
- $115,000.00 annual rate
- Flexible working hours – 40 per week
- Overtime rate will apply after 44 hours of work per week
- Permanent, full-time employment
LOCATION OF WORK
- 1315 Kipling Ave, Etobicoke, ON, M9B 3N7
- All related travel conducted as part of your employment will be reimbursed accordingly
- Work-from-home will be discussed
HOW TO APPLY
Please reply to this post or visit the careers page on our official website for more information: https://ecokidschildcare.ca/volunteer-index-impact