Business Address: 8377 D 128 St #101, Surrey, BC V3W 4G1
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
No. of positions: 2
Job Code: 7272
Start Date: ASAP
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications.
2. Trim joints and fit parts and sub-assemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints.
3. Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer.
4. Stain or polish to finished products; prepare and apply laminated plastics.
5. Apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish to finished products.
6. Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components.
7. Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products.
– Education: Secondary (High) school graduation certificate
– Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
– Language: English