Position: Marketing Manager
Salary: $40 – $45 / hour
Hours: 30 hours / week
Location: Richmond Hill，ON
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
F.O.D. has an exciting opportunity for a permanent full-time Marketing Manager. This position presents an opportunity to be strategic, make major intellectual contributions to our service offering, and to execute and see results. The Marketing Manager will work with upper management to create strategic content for our site that enables our platform and audience to grow in a way that provides both immediate and long term value.
· Responsible to build a marketing strategy for the North American market and lead a team of marketers to execute the strategy;
· Set and own monthly advertising strategy;
· Partner with portfolio companies to develop a brand strategy and activate the brand across customer touchpoints with a heavy emphasis on web, email, social and search;
· Develop and execute marketing programs with a wider marketing team, sales team, and cross-functional leadership to meet quarterly targets;
· Design and execute regional marketing activities to enable sales teams and to drive growth in the region;
· Execute on inbound and outbound marketing campaigns to increase awareness of F.O.D. and generate demand for sales pipeline and revenue;
· Manage the development of localized demand generation assets with content and product marketing;
· Identify opportunities to grow market share, sales conversion and customer satisfaction using research techniques such as website usability testing, search engine intent analysis and online surveys;
· Develop and manage market and competitive analysis for sales enable in the region;
· Partner with business and technical stakeholders through the budgeting and go-to-market planning process.
· Bachelor’s Degree a must
· 5+ years of direct functional experience developing and executing marketing programs;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Proven success in campaign execution, including the development and delivery of innovative campaigns and programs that drive demand and increase market presence;
· Strong analytical and organizational skills, detail-oriented;
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with a tight deadline;
· Ability to work on multiple programs at any given time with ownership of projects from concept to execution to reporting on results;
· Skills in effective outreach messaging and content creation. Hands-on experience in localizing and translating content to make it compelling to the target market;
· Strong hands-on capability and startup attitude in a global and cross-cultural environment;
· Exceptional collaborator and influencer – drives change through ideas, relationships, and actions, systemic and operational issues to accelerate results.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.