Fancytour Canada Inc, founded in 2015, provides comprehensive tourism and education services, including inbound tourism, air tickets, hotel reservations, online education and activities, summer/winter camp and study-travel journey in Europe, etc. On the basis of satisfying the needs of customers, we are constantly striving for excellence and excellence in service quality.
We are cooperating with local educational institutions in Canada to launch online courses and events. In order to expand our company’s visibility and promote our online education segment, we need an experienced E-business Manager to be responsible for the overall management of our online education business and to be in charge of establishing and marketing our online system and app.
· Leads the e-Business function by executing e-Business strategies, creative direction, content, enhancements, functionalities, and revenues.
· Develops annual e-Business plans, including qualitative and quantitative goals. Identifies strategic partnerships and operational support needs.
· Establish and maintains our online education system and app.
· Manages and interfaces with managers on the technical development, programming, and maintenance of digital properties.
· Recommends, develops, and executes e-Business strategies, including search engine optimization, newsletters, e-blasts, podcasts, online promotions, blogs, and interactive tools that enhances the user experience and ensures customer onboarding and usage.
· Optimizes digital properties for conversion, revenue, customer value, and profitability by developing plans to enhance the online experience throughout the purchasing process.
· Oversees site profitability, including revenue optimization and expense management.
· Identifies new online development and revenue opportunities by collaborating with cross-functional teams on online sales strategies.
· Maintains an innovative and modern digital platform that supports sales and marketing teams on promotions, product launches, special offers, customer acquisition, retention, conversion, and overall content.
· College diploma in business administration, commerce or related field is required.; advanced degree is desirable.
· At least three (3) years of creative, strategic, and online marketing experience in e-business.
· Strong interpersonal skills, communication, leadership ability, teamwork and positive attitude.
· Demonstrated ability to lead a team towards delivering high levels of support services and satisfaction within a complex environment.
Salary: $41.50/hour for 30 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent Full-time Position
Language Requirement: Fluency in written and spoken English.
Work Location: 211 Consumers Rd. Unit 318, North York, ON M2J 4G8
How to apply: please send your resume to email@example.com