Grand Empire Banquet & Convent Centre Ltd.
EMPLOYER: Grand Empire Banquet & Convent Centre Ltd. (https://grandempirebanquet.ca/)
ADDRESS: 100 Nexus Ave, Brampton, ON, L6P 2K9
- Salary: $15.50 / hour
- Vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Night and Weekend shifts, Occasional Overtime, Employer covers relocation costs.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 to 2 years of established and demonstrable experience of preparing popular Indian cuisine items in a commercial kitchen.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods, physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Overtime required, Attention to detail, Handling heavy loads, Work under pressure.
Work Location Information: Urban area
Personal Suitability: Organized, Team player, Flexibility, Judgement, Excellent oral communication, Initiative, Client focus, Dependability and Reliability.
Cuisine Specialties: South Indian, East Indian
Work Setting: Banquet hall
- Prepare and cook complete Indian meals or individual dishes and foods. You will be required to cook vegetarian, began and non-vegetarian dishes and varieties of naan breads.
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas, manage kitchen operations.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets.
- Operate and maintain Tandoor ovens.
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit resume by email to email@example.com