We are urgently looking for a kind, hardworking, and patient in-home caregiver/nanny for our newborn baby girl.
-Job Vacancies: 1 vacancy
-Employment terms: full-time, 40 hrs. per week.
Duties and responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
>Must have secondary education, with First Aid & CPR Training, completion of Childcare Training Program, or related field. With 1-2 years of work experience. Must be able to speak, read, and write in English.
> Position available to New Immigrants, Aboriginal, Youth living in rural areas, Lone Parents, Senior Citizens, and others.
> Send your CV/resume to: email@example.com