Permanent Full-time/40 hrs a week
English, Gujarati, Hindi
5 years or more
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Effective interpersonal skills, Team player, Reliability, Organized, Flexibility, Client focus, Judgement, Excellent oral communication
– Manage day to day operations of the salon including opening and closing procedures, customer intake procedures.
– Ensure that all equipment is operating safely, and salon appearance is one that creates an inviting, relaxing environment for customers.
– Create an atmosphere where the customers are comfortable and are satisfied, leading to repeat visits and referral business.
– Account for and report profits and expenses of the salon.
– Keeping track of inventory for salon products and housekeeping supplies by safekeeping records of stock quantities and ordering replacement items
– Increase business by developing and implementing innovative marketing programs
– Responsible for hiring and supervising the staff and provide opportunities for staff training in the latest techniques in the industry.
– Ensure employees dress according to salon standards, conduct themselves professionally and follow salon policies.
– Create guidelines and organize the schedule for the staff and other team members
– Maintain customer database and keep track of customer satisfaction and resolve any customer grievances and communicate to management.
– Ensuring compliance of salon sanitation and cleanliness with common policies and standards
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
How to Apply
834 Markham Road, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada M1H 2Y2