Location: Richmond, BC
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: Annual bonus for performance excellency to be offered to qualified candidates
1. Drafting agreements and contracts.
2. Creating client accounts using Microsoft Office.
3. Creating, organizing, and maintaining clients’ files in order
4. Completing temporary resident visa and PR application forms.
5. Completing LMIA applications for employers.
6. Maintaining a database of advertisements in terms of expiry and renewals.
7. Tracking the status of the applications and doing the record.
8. Creating standard operating schedules and immigration checklists as needed.
9. Checking and replying to various emails every day; receive, sort, prioritize, and distribute incoming and outgoing mails, including transcript, admission letter, flyers, and so on.
10. Responding to queries from students as well as universities and colleges.
> Completion of a college diploma or equivalents is required.
> No experience in an admin related field is required. Will train.
> Must be flexible in terms of working hours
> Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to take on a variety of roles and responsibilities.
> Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
> Good communication skill, open-minded and teamwork spirit
> Demonstrate respect for multi-cultures and background.
How to apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone call please. We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.