The Honson Pharmatech Group is a distributor of raw ingredients for the health supplements, food, and cosmetics manufacturing sector. Since 1995, we have worked with frontline ingredient manufacturers around the world to source ingredients that are pure, cost-effective, and most importantly adhere to the strictest Canadian quality standards.
Honson Pharmatech Group is currently hiring an Operations Manager – Administrative Services to strengthen the company’s operational management to support business development.
Salary: $55,000 per annum (30 hours per week) + group insurance package
Address: 980 Tapscott Rd., Toronto, ON M1X 1C3
· Manage and oversee the development and performance of the Operations Administrative team.
· Develops action plans to improve operations, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
· Set direction and build scorecards to drive performance of department.
· Enhance consistency and improve efficiencies among administrative teams, functional departments, and client group.
· Partner closely with executive management to understand business needs and client expectations.
· Proactively communicate to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments and administer company policies and procedures, recommending new processes where appropriate.
· Lead the Operations department to drive consensus, build support and secure resources for business projects and initiatives.
· Manage facilities and related maintenance, services and moves.
· Work with finance teams and other departments to analyze activities, operating costs, and forecast data to evaluate and determine progress toward business trends, goals and objectives.
· Complete special projects; developing and executing against plans, budgets and timelines in close collaboration with leadership and other departments.
· Manage full cycle local vendor relationships from RFP, contract negotiation and enforcement of terms.
· Work to continuously develop expertise in administrative and operational functions by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications and networking.
· Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
· Oversee and assist in training of new associates and supervisors, providing resource and technical expertise.
· Manages staff performance evaluations, compensation recommendations and development of associates including performance improvement plans, disciplinary actions and/or termination of associates.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business management or related field is required.
· Minimum of 5 years of administrative operations management experience.
· Ability to understand problems, think critically, and identify creative solutions
· Self-directed professional with strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information with discretion
· Execute effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed of work plans and progress toward goals
· Strong communication skills including the ability to articulate complex issues
· Ability to collaborate and work effectively across functions/departments/teams while building trusted relationships and positively influencing others
· Ability to travel locally as needed, approximately 10%
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.