Employer Name: Jayman Metals Inc.
Job Position: Automotive Dismantler
Salary: $24.25 per hour for 40 hours/week
Location: 4422, Township Road, 125 Medicine Hat, Cypress Country, Alberta. T1B 0L4
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: On-the-job training is usually required. (Certification provided by employer if needed).
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Physically
demanding, Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination, Standing for extended periods
Work Site Environment: Noisy
Personal Suitability: Team player, Organized
· Efficiently and effectively dismantle vehicles of all makes and models in a safe and timely manner.
· Recognize parts that are damaged/broken or in need or repair.
· Duties involve removing the license plates, drivetrain, and drive shaft, and other pieces, and label all of the reusable parts for inventory and shipping.
· Perform high-level testing and quality control measures on all parts prior to stocking.
· Properly prepare parts for inventory and storage prior to resale.
· Properly recycle all components of vehicle based on above average industry.
· Create and maintain a clean and safe working environment, complying with Occupational Health and Safety standards and requirements.
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
How to Apply: By email – Jaymanmetals9@gmail.com
By Mail: 311, 1964 Enterprise Way, Kelowna. BC. V1Y 9S7
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. Preference for Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident.
Note – Willing to work in shifts, weekends & holidays.