Employer Name: Kamow Finishing carpentry ltd.
Job Position: Carpenter
Salary: $28.25 per hour for 40 hours/week
Location: 14241 100 A Ave, Surrey, British Columbia. V3T 1K7
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Bending, crouching, kneeling, Physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Location Information: Various locations
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Dusty
Major Work Area: Construction, Renovation
· Measure and cut wood, wood substitutes and other materials to assemble, join or make shapes,
· Reading and interpreting the blueprints or drawings to identify specifications and requirements
· Prepare layouts as guided by building codes
· Build the foundations, install the floor beams, or lay sub-flooring and erect walls and roof systems
· Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings
· Perform general structural additions, renovations, form work and framing.
· Repair and install exterior and interior building finishes and coverings.
Work Setting: Commercial, Residential
How to Apply: By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 14241 100 A Ave, Surrey, British Columbia. V3T 1K7
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. Preference for Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident.
Part-time applicants are also welcome.