KSP Shahi Catering & Sweets Ltd. DBA Shahi Catering & Restaurant
Cook (Indian Sweet Maker)
KSP Shahi Catering & Sweets Ltd DBA Shahi Catering & Restaurant
Job Position: Cook (Indian Sweet Maker)
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Cooks (6242)
NOC Job Title: Cook
Job Location(s): 104-12815 85 Ave Surrey, BC V3W 0K8
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure, Attention to detail
Personal Suitability: Reliability, Flexibility, Dependability
· Prepare and cook individual sweet dishes like Gulab Jamun, Jalebi, Besan Laddoo, Rassgulla etc.
• Plan menus, Ensure quality of sweet dishes and determine size of dish proportions
• Estimates sweets requirements and costs.
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of sweets
• Order supplies and equipment.
• Work with minimal supervision
Essential Skills: Problem solving, job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory.
Experience: Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or Completion of college or other program in cooking or three years of commercial cooking experience are required.
How to apply:
By E-mail: email@example.com
By Mail: Unit no. 104, 12815 85 Avenue, Surrey BC V3W 0K8
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. Preference for Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident.