Employer Name: Ideal Signs Ltd.
Job Position: Sign installer
Salary: $22.00 per hour for 40 hours/week
Location: 16-12468 82 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 3E9
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 month to less than 7 months
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Handling heavy loads
Personal Suitability: Dependability, Reliability, Organized, Team player
• Ensuring that signs meet clients’ specifications in terms of spelling, font, size, and medium.
• Loading and transporting signs, tools, and materials to the location safely.
• Preparing the site for installation by removing old signage, preparing the surface or structure, and securing the electrical connections.
• Ensuring the effective measurement, placement, connection, and installation of the sign.
• Mounting and installing the signs in accordance with all safety protocols.
• Clearing debris and materials from the site after each installation.
• Performing maintenance and repairs to signs, as needed.
• Operating and maintaining the tools and equipment in accordance with safety protocols.
How to Apply:
By email – firstname.lastname@example.org or
By Mail: 16-12468 82 Ave Surrey, BC V3W 3E9
Intended job posting audience.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. Preference for Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident.
Part-time applicants are also welcome.