Legend Tire Canada located in Mississauga, Ontario is a wholesale company importing and selling cost effective and quality commercial tires and rims for the trucking industry of North America. We work closely with various tire manufacturers and market performance driven tires for the different applications in the industry. We are striving to grow and operate our business effectively with ever increasing clientele and retaining satisfied customers.
We are looking for a talented Sales and Marketing Manager with experience and a demonstrated track record of success in growing revenue in the industry.
• Type of Work: Full-time permanent position
• Hours of Work: 35 hours/week
• Location: 1339 Khalsa Dr unit 101 & 102, Mississauga, ON L5S 1W6
• Salary: $35 – $42 /hour based on your experience and performance
• Develop and implement sales and marketing plans, goals and strategies.
• Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, tracking of sales and marketing trends, advertising campaigns and marketing promotional events.
• Develop and be responsible for achieving aggressive monthly targets.
• Preparation of regular sales reports, collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
• Manage group sales performance on weekly and monthly basis.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Conduct market evaluation of current trends and industry changes in local market and a competitive analysis for the continued success and competitive advantages.
• Direct and synchronize sales and customer service activities to meet customer expectations.
• Be responsible for the professional development, performance evaluation and general talent management of a first-class team.
• Minimum College diploma is required;
• Minimum 5 years sales & marketing management experience in the same industry;
• Strategic marketing, business development and sales planning skills
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to learn technical details, evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships
• Demonstrate a productive and enthusiastic approach towards achieving business goals
If you are interested and meet the requirement above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview.