Mandarin Holidays has over 20 years of experience in providing customers of Greater Toronto Area with “Remarkable Vacations”. We are looking for a full-time e-Business Manager to join us to support our business development.
· Develop & manage overall e-business strategic plans across multiple platforms.
· Develop cooperation relationship with more platforms and maintain good relationship with vendors.
· Ensure the ecommerce is embedded in overall commercial plan and RGM activities, such as promotion and trade analysis.
· Oversee and manage functional ecommerce leads and align on strategic targets/success metrics with each.
· Oversee and manage overall optimization of product page quality, ratings & reviews, search results, and digital advertising.
· Lead and coordinate the establishment and development of the company’s e-business website and App.
· Responsible for the operations of the coming launched e-business website and App.
· Identify tool and systems opportunities that drive website operations efficiencies, including adoption of use of technology to deliver a best-in-class personalized merchandising experience.
· Responsible for hiring and building out ecommerce team – (digital content and marketing, data and analytics, ecommerce sales).
· Continually optimize strategy plan to accompany landscape of ecommerce function within the company.
· Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the eCommerce organization for cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test eCommerce initiatives.
· Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy.
· Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
· Other related duties and required or assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills
• College diploma is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
• 5+ years’ e-business management experience is required.
• Previous e-commerce customer development experience, on-line channel selling and/or shopper insights is required.
• Strong business acumen ability.
• Previous People Management experience is required.
• Previous experience developing strategic plans to drive successful e-Commerce business results is required.
• Cross functional experience is desired.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Superior teamwork and collaboration skills.
Salary: $42 per hour, 30 hours per week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Markham, ON
How to apply:
• Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must include both a resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.