CHIEF FINANCIAL EXPERT
Operating since 2014, Mikon Properties Inc. is an independent Real Estate and Portfolio Management firm providing tailor-fit services to clients across Ontario. Our goal is to provide the best possible options and help you choose the selection with the best return of your investments.
Working with the board of directors, the Chief Financial Expert will be developing, establishing, organizing and directing approved policies aimed at further expanding the company’s professional profile. The successful candidate will, through middle managers and other stakeholders, focus on determining the company’s strategic course and direct policies designed to meet short-term and long-term goals.
· With the direction of the board of directors, determine the company’s goals as conveyed through policies and concrete objectives which are met through the effective management of financial, human, and material resources
· Authorize establishment of departments and personnel including staff positions
· Overall management of financial resources to ensure efficient implementation of policies and planning related to financial and administrative controls
· Work with board of directors in selecting middle managers and other coordinating staff while also delegating decision-making authority necessary for the completion of projects
· Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions concerning the company’s operations and services
· Ability to work with the board of directors and other stakeholders
· Superior English language skills
· Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
· Excellent proficiency of MS Office suite
· Well-organized and solid presentation skills
· College or University diploma in Business administration, Commerce, Finance, or Project Management
· 5 years of experience as Financial Manager or Chief Financial Officer, with excellent understanding of portfolio management
· $100,000 per annum, 35 hours of work per week
· Full-time, permanent position
· Head Office: 81 Zenway Blvd, Unit 4A, Vaughan, ON, L4H 0S5, Canada
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and cover letter. Please note that references are required and additional information may be requested during the interview process.