Business and Training Management Officer
ABOUT MMR CONSULTING
MMR Consulting is committed to delivering high quality, robust engineering and sales consulting solutions for the Engineering, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Life Sciences Industries. We serve as direct technical support and life line for various industries. We at MMR have a passion for our people and our clients, with the majority of our staff being end-users within their industries at one time in their careers; we understand the needs of our clients.
By partnering with our clients, we surpass their needs by delivering innovative solutions within the fields of engineering, CQV activities, CSV, project management, automation services, and GMP compliance. We will see the project from feasibility to handover & technical support, while always engineering solutions with a focus on client goals and quality standards. At MMR Consulting, we are passionate about people, and experienced in engineering.
We are currently looking for an experienced Business and Training Management Officer who will be providing advice and support to our team with the goal of developing and implementing effective management procedures and performance. The ideal candidate will have good experience in business management delivery, process consulting, and team coaching.
The individual in this position will be expected to analyze operational and management methods aimed at improving internal procedures.
Your job duties include but are not limited to:
· Analyse and identify business processes and training needs using modern management methods in order to optimize staff efficiency and service and product delivery
· Advise on reorganization of department and teams, if necessary, for efficient operations of the company or further improvements of our procedures, including hire orientation, onboarding, etc.
· Conduct audits on management and quality assurance standards to determine effectiveness
· Organize program coordination and support strategic plans aimed at improving current procedures in place
· Develop and implement business strategy plans for implementation in areas of business efficiency, soft skills development, product development, human resources, communications
· Provide guidance and quality management to achieve compliance with regulatory requirements
· May supervise administrative and clerical staff
· Any diploma or certificate in Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Human Resources, or related discipline
· 3 years of experience implementing effective Business Management in various companies, preferably in the engineering industry
· Profound knowledge of L&D and internal evolution in business communication skills
· Excellent understanding of organizational management analysis, business and training methods, end-to-end ownership (training development and facilitation)
· Excellent English language skills, other languages will be considered as assets;
WHAT WE OFFER
· Full-time and permanent employment;
· Annual salary of $69,000.00 plus all work-related expenses would be shouldered by the company;
· Medical, Dental, Disability Insurance, WSIB;
· 35 hours per week with flexible work options (Work-from-home and in-person available)
· Overtime rate (1.5 of regular rate) will apply after 44 hours per week
LOCATION OF WORK
· 81 Zenway Blvd, Unit 3A, Vaughan, ON, L4H 0S5, Canada
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org