EMPLOYER: MN Carrier Ltd., 11339 Albion Vaughan Rd, Kleinburg, ON, L0J 1C0
· Salary: $25.00/hour
· Vacancies: 6
· Job Type: Permanent, Full time
· Working Hours: 40-44 hrs/week
· Start date: As soon as possible
· Employment conditions: Driving during morning, day, evening, night and weekends. Occasional overtime. Flexible hours.
Education: Completion of secondary school
Experience: No minimum experience required. Requisite on-the-job training will be provided.
Security and Safety: Valid passport, Criminal record check, Medical exam, Driver’s validity licence check, Driving record check (abstract)
Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel cross-border, Willing to travel for extended periods, Willing to travel overnight, Valid driver’s licence, Travel expenses paid by employer.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Handling heavy loads, Overtime required occasionally, Physically demanding work requiring sitting for long hours.
Personal Suitability: Flexible, Organized, Reliable team player with good judgement.
Documentation Knowledge: Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), Trip reports, Maintenance and repair reports, Driver logbook.
· Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
· Load and unload goods, perform preventive maintenance.
· Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
· Perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
· Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes and other equipment.
· Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
· Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
· Ensuring safety and security of cargo.
· Manage Inspection report, Driver logbook, Trip reports, Maintenance/repair reports.
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) – Valid AZ class license or equivalent, Air Brakes Endorsement
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit resume by email to email@example.com