Employer Name: New Super Star Fencing Ltd.
Job Position: Fence Installer
Salary: $22.00 per hour for 40 hours/week
Location: 3268 Quail Crt, Abbotsford, British Columbia. V2T 6N1
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Completion of secondary school is usually required
Experience: 1 month to less than 7 months and On the job training will be provided.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Manual dexterity.
Personal Suitability: Reliability, Flexibility and Team player.
Work Location: Various Locations.
· Corresponding with clients to determine the types and functions of the fencing they require.
· Inspecting property plans to determine the parameters of each site when these are unclear.
· Conducting site inspections to ascertain the number of materials needed to complete each installation.
· Measuring the length of each section that requires fencing, and determining the requisite height of each fence in collaboration with clients.
· Suggesting alternate finishes based on the climate, topography, and appearance of each area, if needed.
· Trimming sections of the fencing to ensure that they are appropriate in size.
· Preparing the site by digging holes and trenches in which the fencing will be positioned.
· Joining, raising, and securing segments of the fence in place.
· Checking for gaps and vulnerabilities in the fencing and correcting these, if needed.
· Issuing warranties for completed projects.
How to Apply:
By email – email@example.com
By Mail: 3268 Quail Crt, Abbotsford, British Columbia. V2T 6N1
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. Preference for Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident.
Part-time applicants are also welcome.
A Candidate ready to relocate from other Province will be given one-time relocation allowance.