We are looking on behalf of the employer for an honest, hardworking, patient office administrator for a cleaning company.
Salary: $24.50/ hour
Job Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
Employment terms: Full time /Permanent/ Indeterminate
Main Duties included are:
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures for the company.
- Create work priorities and make sure plan of actions are followed and deadlines are met for our clients who needs our cleaning service to base on their schedule,
- Organize administrative works of the company in sorting out files of our valued customers for their company cleaning records,
- Execute guidelines on preserving customer’s confidentiality on their records with us,
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, maintenance and security services,
- Prepare data and do periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence for proper business report evaluation.
- Candidate must be at least 2 less than 3 years’ experience in office administrative job or related occupation,
- Must be at least Secondary (high) school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to do duties with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to understand and speak in English
Effective interpersonal skills, Dependability, Team player, Client focus, Accurate, Organized, Flexibility, Reliability
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Quick Books, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
Send your CV/resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org