WORK AT PARTS AVATAR!
We’re an autotech company leading the right to repair movement by bringing great prices, fast shipping, and awesome customer service to the autoparts industry.
If there’s anything more frustrating than the breakdown of our gadgets, it’s the process of repairing them. At PartsAvatar, we want to make the world a happier place by simplifying repair.
We’re a multicultural team of 50 people from 8 nationalities across Canada and India. Most of us are engineers while all of us are driven by the passion to make the world a happier place.
This is your chance to build your career and skills with a diverse team spread across Canada and India. Details about our Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator position can be found here. We need passion, brains, ambition to take the Right to Repair movement forward, grow further, and help people repair the cars they love.
As Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for the supervision and coordination of all related warehouse and logistics procedures. If you are up for the challenge, the duties are:
· Coordinate and supervise work of warehouse and logistics workers involved in receiving, packaging, and shipping of products to clients
· Establish and implement schedules of workers and ensure that there are enough workers for shifts supervised
· Supervise loading and unloading of inbound and outbound shipment of deliverables
· Responsible for updating team on promotions and special offers which may affect regular weekly logistics procedures
· Responsible for submitting weekly and monthly reports to Operations Manager
· Train new warehouse workers on company policies concerning job duties and safety procedures while at work
· Assist in requisition of materials and supplies for the department
· May assist workers in completing their tasks which may include completing order printouts and confirming quantity prior to shipment
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· High-school diploma or equivalent
· At least 2 years of proven experience in warehouse and logistics coordination and supervision
· Excellent knowledge of e-commerce in the auto-industry
· Good English language skills
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment
WHAT WE OFFER
· Permanent, full-time position – minimum of 35 hours per week
· $25.00 hour with applicable overtime after 44 hours of work per week
· Employment perks such as extended medical and disability benefits and room to grow and continuously learn
· Location of work: 266 Rutherford Rd S, Unit 22, Brampton, ON, L6W 3X3 (flexible work arrangement available)
HOW TO APPLY
Please reply to this post with your resume and cover letter or send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our job openings, please visit our website at https://about.partsavatar.ca/workwithus