Employer Name: Revolution Kitchen Idea Ltd.
Job Position: CNC Operator (NOC 9437)
Salary: $20.50 per hour for 40 hours/week
Location: Unit ¾, 14722, 64 Avenue Surrey. BC. V3S 1X7
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary school education required.
Experience: No experience
Working conditions and physical capabilities: Attention to detail, Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding
Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Judgement, Team player
· Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding and milling.
· Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
· Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
· Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
· Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
· Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
· Examine wood stock for defects and to ensure conformity to size and other specification standards.
· Adjust machine tables or cutting devices and set controls on machines to produce specified cuts or operations.
· Install and adjust blades, cutterheads, boring-bits, or sanding-belts, using hand tools and rules.
· Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
· Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations.
· Conduct regular CNC machine assessments.
How to apply:
By email: email@example.com
By mail: Unit ¾, 14722, 64 Avenue Surrey. BC V3S 1X7
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.