Company operating name: Royal Kitchen Cabinets Ltd.
Business address: Unit 101-12507 80 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 3A4
Rate of pay: $22.50/hour
Overtime: 1.5 times normal rate as per provincial regulations.
Benefits Package: 4% vacation pay will be paid each payday on a bi-weekly basis;
Medical: BC Medical Services Plan payable by employee
Job Type: Full time / Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School is an asset but not mandatory
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in the similar position.
Number of positions available: 2
NOC Group: Cabinetmakers (NOC: 7272)
Job Title: Cabinetmaker
Job Location: Varies from contract to contract.
· Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, and plans sequence of cutting or shaping operations to be performed.
· Marks outline or dimensions of parts on paper or lumber stock, according to blueprint or drawing specifications.
· Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components.
· Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit using glue and clamps and reinforce joints using nails, screws or other fastners.
· Bores holes for insertion of screws or dowels by hand or using machine.
· Install hardware, such as hinges, catches, and drawer pull.
· Sands and scrapes surfaces and joints of articles to prepare articles for finishing.
· Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products.
· Recommend and/or select trim and match materials for color, grain, or texture.
· Estimate amount, type and cost of materials required.
· Always follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a clean and safe work area
Please send your resumes to email@example.com
********************* ATTENTION **************************
Please read carefully, send your cover letter and resume. In order not to
waste time, we will be only contacting candidates who’s cover letter and
resume get shortlisted. We will not accept any drop-ins or phone calls,
only resumes submitted via email will be accepted.
All others will not be processed.