ABOUT RT WOODART LTD.
Since 1970, RT Woodart Ltd. has worked with many business professionals and franchise companies from high-rise building interiors, office spaces, commercial retail stores to create extraordinary results.
We specialize in commercial development and millwork production with high quality control to ensure your product gets delivered with the highest satisfaction guaranteed.
Working closely with our clients, allows us to accommodate their desired timeline with assurance of the highest management control. We update our clients weekly of site updates and project scheduled timelines to ensure they are part of the process.
We look forward to working with you on your next build!
We are currently looking for an experienced Financial Control Officer to join our team. The ideal candidates will have at least 3 years of experience in ensuring financial accuracy and establishing accounting standards at a very high level.
As part of your position, you are expected to perform the following duties:
· Prepare all monthly financial summaries, control procedures, income tax returns, payroll tax deposits;
· Maintain general ledger and act as first point of contact for all issues related to financial statements;
· Analyze financial statements and cost-finding without sacrificing the quality of RT Woodart’s services;
· Examine accounting records and recommend accounting systems and procedures based on company’s needs and incoming job orders;
· Examine and analyze corporate journal entries, tax returns, accounts payable and receivable, data recording accuracy, etc.;
· Conduct quarterly audits and prepare detailed reports and recommendations to improve internal management practices, especially those concerning e-commerce transactions;
· Supervise team of bookkeepers and other accounting staff and ensure all procedures are in compliance with all relevant provincial and federal requirements;
· Recommend accounting software upgrade and initiate training of articling students and other accounting personnel;
· At least 2-3 years of experience as Financial Auditor or Accountant with excellent experience in internal control procedures and CaseWare and Taxprep;
· Ability to provide management with assistance in risk and compliance with federal and provincial regulations;
· Proven experience working under pressure and handling difficult tasks;
· Ability to manage team of 2-3 at all times;
· Good English language skills (written and oral)
· College Diploma/Certificate in Accounting/Finance
· Permanent, full-time position;
· Starting annual rate of $56,000.00 for 30 hours every week;
· Occasional overtime may be required with applicable overtime pay after 44 hours of work per week
· Location of work: Client sites across GTA
· Main Office: 6820 Davand Drive, Unit #1, Mississauga, ON, L5T 1J5 (Remote Work available)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply with your resume and professional portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website at https://rtwoodart.com/ to see our work and services!