Employer Name: S.K. Quality Homes Ltd
Job Position: Construction Helper
Salary: $21.25 per hour for 40 hours/week
Location: 3121 Engineer Cr. Abbotsford, BC. V2T 6V6
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma
Experience: No experience required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Manual dexterity.
Personal Suitability: Reliability, Flexibility and Team player.
Work Location: Various Locations.
Construction helper Specific Skills:
· Loading and unloading construction materials, and moving them to work areas
· Mixing, pouring, and spreading materials such as concrete and asphalt
· Assisting heavy equipment operators to secure attachments to equipment
· Levelling earth to fine grade specifications using rakes and shovels
· Assisting in demolishing buildings
· Removing rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows, and other equipment
· Tending or feeding equipment used in construction, such as mixers, compressors, and pumps
· Cleaning up spills or other contaminants, and removing asbestos or other materials
· Oiling and greasing hoists and similar equipment
How to Apply:
By email – email@example.com
By Mail: 3121 Engineer Cr. Abbotsford, BC. V2T 6V6
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. Preference for Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident.
Part-time applicants are also welcome.
A Candidate ready to relocate from other Province will be given one-time relocation allowance.