Employer Name: SOEI AUTO REPAIR LTD.
Job Position: Oil Changer – Motor Vehicle Service
Salary: $18.00 per hour for 40 hours/week
Location: 897 Stremel Road, Kelowna, British Columbia. V1X 5E6
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Several months of on-the-job training are usually required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Manual dexterity.
Personal Suitability: Reliability, Flexibility and Team player.
Construction helper Specific Skills:
· Drain and change oil in vehicles, following all safe-handling procedures to correctly dispose of used motor oil.
· Top off fluids in vehicle engines, including transmission and windshield wiper fluid.
· Change and rotate tires.
· Inspect vehicles to determine maintenance and repair needs. This includes checking fluid levels and tire air pressure.
· Replace oil and air filters.
· Briefly test drive vehicles to ensure all maintenance and repair work was successfully completed.
· Fill out work order forms as tasks are completed.
· Follow safety protocols for working in the repair shop and driving vehicles.
How to Apply:
By email – email@example.com
By Mail: 897, Stremel Road, Kelowna, British Columbia. V1X 5E6
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. Preference for Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident.
Part-time applicants are also welcome.
A Candidate ready to relocate from other Province will be given one-time relocation allowance.