Source Concrete Pumping & Placing Ltd
Source Concrete Pumping & Placing Ltd., located at 4714 184 Street, Surrey, BC V3Z 1B7 urgently requires three Permanent & Full Time Construction Helpers. We welcome and encourage Youth, New immigrants, and Aboriginal people to apply.
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
• Erect and dismantle ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
• Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete
• Assist tradespersons such as concrete finishers, in construction activities
• Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
• Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
• Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
• Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps
• Direct traffic at or near construction sites
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Education: No Education Required
Experience: No experience is required and on job training will be provided.
Work location: various locations in lower mainland.
Number of Positions: Three
Salary: $21/hour (Minimum 40 hrs/week).
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org