Job Position: Construction Helper
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: No Education required
Positions Available: 1
Job Location(s): 6607 128 Street Surrey, BC, V3W 4C8
Hours: 40 hours per week
Experience: No Experience Required
Language: Basic knowledge of English is required.
Job Duties and Requirements:
· Load and unload construction materials
· Move construction materials to and from work areas
· Assist tradespersons in construction activities as required
· Clean and pile salvaged materials at different construction sites
· Assist in demolishing buildings
· Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators, and tampers as directed.
· Remove asbestos and other hazardous materials
· Remove rubble, debris and other construction garbage from various construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
· Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades required at construction sites.
· Load and unload construction garbage
Please submit all resumes via email at:
By Mail: 6607 128 Street Surrey, BC, V3W 4C8
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently
authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. Preference
for Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident.