EMPLOYER: Sweet Palace Restaurant (http://sweetpalace.ca/)
ADDRESS: 1098 Peter Robertson Blvd., Unit 15, Brampton, ON, L6R 3A5
- Salary: $15.50 / hour
- Vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours/week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Benefits: Bonus
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening and Weekend Shifts, Occasional Overtime, Employer covers relocation costs.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 7 mths – 1 year of established and demonstrable experience of preparing popular Indian cuisine items in a commercial kitchen.
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods, physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Work under pressure.
Work Location Information: Urban area
Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Judgement, Excellent oral communication, Reliability, Initiative, Client focus, Dependability, Organized Team player
Cuisine Specialties: Ethnic Indian Cuisine
Work Setting: Restaurant
- Prepare and cook complete Indian meals or individual dishes and foods. You will be required to cook vegetarian, began and non-vegetarian dishes and varieties of naan breads.
- Inspect and clean kitchens and food service areas, manage kitchen operations.
- Order supplies and equipment.
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers, train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Operate and maintain Tandoor ovens.
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org