Takla Maintenance Corporation has been involved in a wide range of landscaping projects throughout the Edmonton and the surrounding communities. Our company specializes in providing the complete landscape package. We facilitate our clients’ vision and budget by working together through the design development process to ensure construction is efficient, well-built, and on schedule. We work with architects, landscape architects, and general contractors in building a variety of different landscape projects.
All candidates must be willing to join a team environment to strengthen and grow our current crew with a positive attitude and character. We are seeking Landscaping Supervisors to join the company
- Head Office: 9016-20 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T6P 1K8
- Work Location: Various locations
- Wage: $25.60/hour
- Hours: 40/week
- 2 Vacancies
Terms of employment:
- Permanent, Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: early morning, morning, day, evening, weekend
- Plan and direct grounds maintenance
- Organize and direct planting of trees, gardens and lawns
- Organize and direct construction of fences, decks and walls
- Plan, manage and supervise landscape construction work
- Repair and maintain equipment
- Resolve work related problems
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Hire, supervise and schedule staff
- Plan and estimate labour and materials
- Maintain work records and logs
- Read blueprints and drawings
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to speak English;
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate;
- 1 year to less than 2 years of experience;
- Successful candidate must be organized and reliable with attention to detail;
- Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people; 5-10 people
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Ability to distinguish between colours, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors.
- Personal Suitability: Initiative, Judgement, Team player.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume by email at: email@example.com or by fax at 780-430-8781.
Takla Maintenance is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including indigenous people, newcomers, youth, veterans, visible minorities, apprentices and people with disabilities.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.