Tao Motor Canada Inc. is a leading supplier of high-quality power assisted Bicycle, electric scooter and electric motorcycle in Canada. In order to expand our company’s visibility and expand our e-business, we need an experienced E-business Manager to be responsible for the overall management of our online business.
· Leads the e-Business function by executing e-Business strategies, creative direction, content, enhancements, functionalities, and revenues.
· Develops annual e-Business plans, including qualitative and quantitative goals. Identifies strategic partnerships and operational support needs.
· Establish and manage our website and e-business system.
· Manages and interfaces with managers on the technical development, programming, and maintenance of digital properties.
· Recommends, develops, and executes e-Business strategies, including search engine optimization, newsletters, e-blasts, podcasts, online promotions, blogs, and interactive tools that enhances the user experience and ensures customer onboarding and usage.
· Optimizes digital properties for conversion, revenue, customer value, and profitability by developing plans to enhance the online experience throughout the purchasing process.
· Oversees site profitability, including revenue optimization and expense management.
· Identifies new online development and revenue opportunities by collaborating with cross-functional teams on online sales strategies.
· Maintains an innovative and modern digital platform that supports sales and marketing teams on promotions, product launches, special offers, customer acquisition, retention, conversion, and overall content.
· College diploma in business administration, commerce or related field is required.; advanced degree is desirable.
· At least three (3) years of creative, strategic, and online marketing experience in e-business.
· Strong interpersonal skills, communication, leadership ability, teamwork and positive attitude.
· Demonstrated ability to lead a team towards delivering high levels of support services and satisfaction within a complex environment.
Salary: $41.50/hour for 30 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent Full-time Position
Language Requirement: Fluency in written and spoken English.
Work Location: 170 Bartor Road, Unit 1, North York, ON M9M 2W6
How to apply: please send your resume to email@example.com