Temp Site Administrator – SSR Mining – Laonil Lake, SK
Laonil Lake, SK
The Administration position at Seabee Mine Site is responsible for organizing all plane travel and accommodations on site and off. They are required to keep updated and accurate plane manifests and schedules for all employees and visitors.
- Maintain schedules and plane manifests for all site employees and visitors.
- Organize and coordinate flight travel into the mine site for passengers and freight.
- Manage travel and accommodations for employees travelling beyond Saskatoon.
- Provide assistance to managers and supervisors when needed.
- Delegate accommodations to employees and visitors in camp.
- Manage telephone (communications system) , direct incoming calls to appropriate departments and provide information to respond to general inquires etc.
- Monthly update to Employee Information Statistics spread sheet
- Delegate baskets and lockers in the main dry.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Other: Complies with all Company standards, policies and procedures pertaining to appropriate conduct for employees, including the Code of Conduct; the Respect in the Workplace Policy; Safety, Health and Environment Policies; and any other applicable standards, policies and procedures as implemented and/or revised by the Company or by legislation.
NOTE: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The successful candidate will have strong leadership, communication and problem solving skills. The ability to work both independently and within a team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with the utmost professionalism, discretion and confidentiality is essential.
The candidate should have 2-3 years related experience. Excellent computer skills are required, specifically with Microsoft Word and Excel.