T&N Automotive Inc.
T&N Automotive Inc. located at 1430 Crescent Rd, Mississauga, ON provide high quality automotive parts sales, vehicle repair, maintenance, and leasing services. We are looking for an Inventory Control Supervisor to perform the following job duties:
- Handle personnel matters including employee work schedules, staff training, and internal operations of the parts stockrooms, as well as establishing and monitoring applicable policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate inventory within the system. Validate the weekly system comparison report and research discrepancies.
- Review changes, increases, decreases, or deletions while working with the Purchasing Manager to ensure proper levels are ordered.
- Manage all logistics partners and direct the receiving, storing, shipping, and delivering of supplies and auto parts.
- Evaluate the stockroom activities for accuracy and quality. Manage and inspect the stockroom facilities and premises. Manage the taking and maintenance of physical inventories.
- Review/Request stock items to be purchased utilizing information derived from the Inventory System.
- Administer the inventory control and distribution of auto parts in centralized stockrooms.
- Review current methods and develop improved practices and procedures.
Completion of High School
Salary: $25.00/hour for 35 hours per week
Experience: Minimum one year of inventory control experience
Job Type: Permanent Full-time Position
Language Requirement: Fluency in written and spoken English.
Interested candidate please email resumes to email@example.com.
STRICLY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.