Wild Wing 2584182 Ontario Inc.
Scarborough, ON M1V 1V2
· One (1) Restaurant Supervisor needed immediately
· Salary: $17.00 / hour
· Employment groups: Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 35 to 40 hours / week
· Start date: As soon as possible
· Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Night, Flexible hours
· Benefits: 2 days off / 4% vacation pay
· Speak and Write English
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
· 1 year to less than 2 years
· Ability to Supervise – 5-10 people
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Walking, Physically demanding
Work Site Environment: Noisy
Personal Suitability: Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Effective interpersonal skills, Team player
Additional Skills: Establish methods to meet work schedules, Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, Hire food service staff, Address customers’ complaints or concerns
Specific Skills: Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, Ensure food service and quality control, Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, Prepare and submit reports, Prepare food order summaries for chef, Supervise and check assembly of trays, Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys, Establish work schedules.
Work Setting: Restaurant
Workers Supervised: Food service counter attendants and food preparers
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intended job posting audience:
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.