Windsor Court Retirement Residence Limited Partnership
Position: Personal Support Worker
Location: Fredericton, NB
Vacancy: 1 Position
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Job Start: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary School Required
Work Experience: 1 year experience required
Language: Intermediate English MUST
Salary: $ 13.80/ hour.
Hours of Work: 40 Hrs / week.
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick.
• Provide care and Companionship for individuals and families during
periods of incapacitation or family disruption
• Plan and prepare meals and special diets, and feed or assist in feeding
• Under the direction of Licensed Nurse, performs Nursing producers
such as taking temperature, body weight, Changing non-sterile
dressings, assisting in the administration of medications
• Assists residents with maintaining a clean, tidy, safe, homelike
environment in all areas of facility.
• Cleans resident’s room, furniture, and common areas as required.
• Maintain inventory of supplies.
• Carry messages, reports between departments.
• Transport clients by wheelchair or stretcher whenever it requires.
How to Apply: